Good news, UK Government has confirmed under the Health Protection (Coronavirus, Restrictions), estate, lettings agents and removals firms can continue to work.
The Regulations state that you can undertake the following activities in connection with the purchase, sale, letting or rental of a residential property:
1) visiting estate or letting agents, by appointment only
2) viewing residential properties to look for a property to buy or to rent, by appointment only
3) property a residential property to move in
4) moving house
5) visiting a residential property to undertake any activities required for the rental of sale of that property
We continue to follow the strict guidelines set out to ensure the safety of all our clients and customers:
- Virtual video viewings in the first instance, wherever possible.
- Physical viewings to take place where there is a serious intention to rent or buy, by appointment only.
- Nobody with any Coronavirus symptoms takes part in any in-person viewings.
- Physical viewings are limited to essential participants only, to a maximum of two households within the property at any one time, to include the agent. If possible, please do not bring along children.
- We will meet you at the property as we are unable to offer transport.
- We will accompany physical viewings and seek to maintain a minimum of 2 meters distance.
- Personal Protective Equipment must be worn (mask, gloves) & use hand sanitiser. Please ensure you have this with you and wear it at all times.
- We kindly ask that you refrain from touching anything in the property.
Thank you for your patience during these difficult times.Continued